When we first meet for your appointment I will ask you about your symptoms & medical history. I can then advise you on the best treatment & measure the progress you make.
Depending on your choice of massage a treatment can last between 45 and 75 minutes. All personal information & records are stored securely.
You do not need any special preparation for massage.
I will also ask you about current health issues, massage is contraindicated for some illnesses. If you have had or suffer from any of the following, please discuss them with me before any treatment begins:
- History of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Heart Conditions
- Recent Injuries/operations
- Pregnancy – We offer a pregnancy massage treatment after the third month.
- Allergies/skin conditions
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Diabetes - Inc loss of sensation to any areas
© COPYRIGHT 2017 - Massaging Matters, Sam Cutforth MSMA, MFHTWeb design by Noise media